Followers

Home

Saturday, 1 April 2017

Green foiled fairy

Hi there and thank you for popping in today

Here is my card for today 

Fairy Girl


I am entering it for 2 things today as the Design Team member over at

LOVE TO CRAFT CHALLENGE BLOG

I do hope you will join me and I look forward to seeing your entries

First I started off with a picture which I foiled in green foil
using my hot foiler.

I am not sure where I got the picture from but it is called
Fairy Child.



Die cut out and then .....



coloured in with alcohol pens

Can you see the shine?


This is the backing paper I used with is a scrap of paper with
paint from a brayer after another project - like the texture of the brayer and
paint on this scrap of paper.


Mounted onto a card blank

I hope it gives you some inspiration



I would like to enter it for the following

Challenges 

A bit more time to craft - 41 - anything goes


The Fairy and the Unicorn = Theme Fairy Tales


Good new is that I am a winner for last month over at

Penny Black and more challenge



 thank you for your visit and look forward to
hearing from you soon.

Have a good day

Crafty hugs

x x



1 comment:

  1. An adorable image. Your card is lovely Pen. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen