Followers

Home

Thursday, 20 April 2017

I Can't Stand the Rain

Hi there 

Hope you are having a good day. 

Been up the Village Hall again today with my cards, 
and a good time was had by all. 

Here is my card which I have been working on 


I have used Heartfelt Creations items for this card
on a Craftwork Cards button card blank. 

I used different colours for the background using the inks on my 
smoothies to blend the colours in to match the topper. 

I have used the Artist Seal for the Song Challenge 


Just a quick blog today

Hope to see you again very soon

Crafty hugs 

x x 

8 comments:

  1. Aww so sweet Pen, fab fun image and love your colouring too. The buttons EF is lovely and your colours are just lovely, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen,
    such brilliant colour blending, and that button background card is fab.
    Super song choice and image.
    Unfortunately we don't see a lot of rain in my part of Kent.
    We sure need it again though.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute image and I love your background blending. A lovely card Pen. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the button background and the frog image Pen your blending is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love the colourful background. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet - thanks for joining The Craft Barn Song Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image for the song title, fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A cute card with the perfect image for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen