Followers

Home

Saturday, 15 April 2017

Journal Feathers

 Morning all and thank you for popping in again today 

Here is my journal for over on Facebook 

Junk journals junkies and Mindful Art

The theme was Feathers Pink green and black

I have used an IndigoBlu stencil to make these journal pages 

The pink feather has micro beads on




Close up of the micro beads 

I have had fun making these pages the edges have been made using the edge 
of the IndigoBlu stencil using black ink. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Thank you for your visit and I look forward to your visit again 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

7 comments:

  1. I'm in awe that you are creating such amazing art journal pages. Totally beyond me, but yours are wonderful. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic journal pages the micro bead pink feather is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous double spread. Very impressive, especially with the micro-beads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are my manners? Happy, happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, perfect for our theme, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your journl pagesand the lovely feather designs- thank you for playing along with our challenge at MAWTT hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pen,
    oh my word that is gorgeous and wonderfully created.
    The colour and the work is excellent.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen