Followers

Home

Saturday, 8 April 2017

Lamb in the garden

Hi there

Hope you are well and thank you for popping in today. 

Was a beautiful day here yesterday and I was able to get out in the garden 
for a bit of weeding time. 

But while I was in doors look what came into the garden






I did try to catch him but it needed 2 of us..... 

Now he is back with his family in the field next to us. 

Hope to be back later today with a card 
but I think the garden is calling me

Have a great day and hope to see you later. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

6 comments:

  1. Your garden does look lovely. No wonder the lamb wanted to investigate. We had a Heron land on the roof yesterday. I managed to get a phot before he flew off. Hugs Mrs A.







    ReplyDelete
  2. How delightful - your very own Spring lamb popped in :-D
    You have a gorgeous garden and that view is amazing. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous garden Pen, lovely to see the lamb visiting, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what fun - cute little lamb and your garden looks lovely!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, a perfect Easter scene, well apart from your flowers being trampled and eaten that is! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute, and love that pic of the lamb below.x ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen