Followers

Home

Monday, 10 April 2017

Magnolia Spring

Hi there

thank you for popping in today

Been another busy day, been out  in the garden again while the sun is
shinning and getting a few beds ready for planting.

Den is outside at the moment with the digger moving loads of
stones filling in the "patio" area at long last.

Been a "hole" for really rather a long time..... get there in the end.

Well here is my card for today

Been playing with my Misti again and made a few batch cards
and this one too.

Feel this is a touch of Spring coming with this flower - it looks so like a Magnolia

The rubber stamp is The Unfolding by Penny Black


Stamped the image on my misti


Then I used a mopped up bit of paper for the background.
Hope you can see that I have painted the edges with watercolour pen
but also "mopped" up ink on my craft mat to colour in the background of the
magnolia.


I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following

Challenges 

Penny Black and More - April - Spring 

Penny Black Saturday - Spring or Easter 

Stamping Sensations - April - Anything goes

Thank you for your visit and just to show you my Misti in action
with my wee thank you cards.

Here I am using the rubber stamp from Penny Black
Bejeweled


Have a great day

Crafty hugs

x x 

11 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Pen, beautifully coloured and designed, love the wonderful colours you've used, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful vivid shades Pen, stunning card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Pen, the colours are amazing. I've just ordered a Tim Holtz stamping too, so I hope that I'll be able to produce cards as beautiful as this one. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours pen. A really beautiful card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Pen! I love this stamp! I am so wanting a Misti to play with. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful spring card, love the magnolia. Glad to hear your patio is getting sorted for the nice weather. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card and fabulous image.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a really lovely Spring creation Pen and perfect for our theme, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More April challenge and also Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love the flower stamp and the lovely background too

    Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card and great background using the left over ink.
    Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny Black and More this month and sharing your lovely work with us.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the inkyness, such a beautiful creation!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen