Followers

Home

Monday, 3 April 2017

Medley of butterflies



Afternoon all 

Hope you had a good weekend. Have to say I had a good time out in the 
garden so nice to get the sun on my back. I feel so much better
outside when it is sunny. 

Anyway here is my card for today



I have used one of my prizes from the Butterfly Challenge 
which shows a beautiful stamped background the stamp is 
from Darkroom Door - Collage Stamp. 

Inked onto white card and then used my smoothie with 
my "night sky" ink which was left on from my other 
card. 

Mat and layered onto white and navy card stock

Die cut out some Tattered lace butterflies. 

Then used white pen to highlight the butterflies on the panel 
used a black pen to shape in the wings. 

Added a ribbon from Crafty Ribbons Bargain bag
 which I had coloured with very dark blue to keep with the theme.


I have repeated the butterflies in the corners and added 2 small and 1 large 
butterfly onto the main panel. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 





thank you for your visit and I look forward to hearing 
your comments. 

Have a great day 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Pen,
    oh my that card is so gorgeous and the colours and work is so perfect.
    Love all the wonderful butterflies and your design.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Pen, beautifully designed and embellished, love the dark dramatic colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love all the little butterflies. I especially love how you colored the ribbon. Thanks for sharing with the PIP challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I thought your last entry was super duper but this is just fantastic. I love it lots and lots. Thank you for fluttering into the butterfly garden again . Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really is a very beautiful card Pen. A lovely stamp and beautiful embellishments too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really, really, really lovely. So springlike.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Pen love the dramatic feel the colours create

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen