Followers

Home

Saturday, 15 April 2017

Mix Media Butterflies Lady

Hi there

Thank you for your visit today

Here is my card as a Design Team Member over at

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog

I have used Mix Media butterflies  digi image

from Little Blue Button Stamps



First I
printed off using a laser printer and foiled the image
so that I can use my alcohol pens on the image



and used Brusho paints to create the background.

Mat and layered onto card stock.

I love the butterflies fluttering over the image.

Hope to see you over on the LTSCB - #96 - Girlz Rule!   and
look forward to seeing your work.


I would like to enter this for the following

Challenges

Crafty Cats Weekly Challenge - 366 - ANYTHING GOES with a optional twist of Animals

Inky chicks - Use Purple

Pammies Inky Pinkies - 1715

Thank you for your visit

Crafty hugs

x x


7 comments:

  1. This is so striking, love how you have foiled the image. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the foiled image and the pretty colors! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a very pretty card Pen! That Brusho background is fabulous and I love the foiled image! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!! The foiling looks really cool, I bet it is gorgeous in real life! Fabulous background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Very cool! That background is fabulous Pen!
    hugs
    Irena xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Catz. And good luck, hope to see you again soon.
    Caz CC DT.
    My Blog
    Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  7. ho that's very inventive! i don't know this foil technique but it looks very neat indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen