Followers

Home

Saturday, 22 April 2017

Mixed Media Panel

Hi there 

Thank you for your visit today 

Thought I would share something that I posted on Facebook yesterday 

I have been using my Pebeo items to make this 
project.

I have used the fantasy moon and prisme inks with the creme relief paste
to shape the heart.

I think I should have used one of the coloured cremes, silver or gold to
make the heart as you can see in the other photos the heart looks white.

but it drys clear.

But I have to say I like how the paints have blended overnight....
what do you think? 

Bit smelly while you work but I so love the way the paints move and blend 
together. 


It has now dried over night and this is the result. 


here is the one yesterday.... note the white heart 



I would like to post it over on this new Challenge





Need to get on and look at the Challenges I am a Design Team member for 
not sure where the time is going ?>?????

Anyway have a good day 
and I look forward to hearing from you 

Love to know what you think of this panel. 

Yes the photo yesterday was of a bat


Have a great day 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

7 comments:

  1. Two fabulous canvases Pen, super designs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a fabulous heart. I am not familiar with the products you used, but I really LOVE the transparent effect they took on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen,
    I agree with Kate 2 fab and gorgeous designs, and the colours are so very virbrant a beautiful.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love how the colours blended overnight, it's always good to wake to a nice surprise! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful piece and I loved seeing the transformation after drying over night! Thanks for playing along with us at the MIUCB and we hope to see you back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation Pen! Thank you for joining us at our 'Just For Fun Challenge' at Mix It Up Challenge Blog. We hope to see you again.
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful project! Love all the detail! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Mix It Up Challenge Blog's "Just For Fun" challenge! Will be looking forward to seeing you again when our regular challenge line-up begins on May 1st!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, MIUCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen