Followers

Home

Friday, 21 April 2017

Nature in the garden

Hi there 

Thank you for your visit today.

Well I thought I would do something different today and show you 
a selection of my photos which I have taken over the year 
with the nature in our garden

I could write a book about the variety of animals, birds etc etc

But today I was looking out in the garden and saw something rather amazing

can you guess.....

Well it was a wee bat just coming out of hibernation warming himself (or herself) 
in the sun...... 

So out came the camera and photos taken... and then thought why not show you too. 

So sit back and enjoy... 
















So over to you ....

Name that animal 

Have a great day 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh - how amazing is that !!! What great photos and that little Weasel is cool !!! Do you get him in your garden too ????? :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful Pen, love your photos of the little critters, what an interesting garden you have, thanks for sharing them, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in AWE of your photos, Pen. That tiny bat is certainly getting ready to face the world. The other photos of your garden are beautiful, and I am delighted you decided to share them today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen,
    whar brilliant photos and such really lovely wildlife.
    Is the first one a bat?
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos, the bat is just fabulous. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooooooh fantastic photos! is your secret animal a bat ?

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen