Followers

Home

Wednesday, 19 April 2017

Peacock journal

Morning all

Hope you are having a good morning  / day I hope to get out in the 
garden again this afternoon 
so here I am with my project for today

I have been working on the theme 

Challenge 13 Theme Buttons - Colours Red, Green, Blue

 over at 



I have used my journal again colouring in the page with Green Colour Cloud 
with a smoothie

Then I stamped in black the peacock and feather from Sheena Douglass

Added more stamped images to give texture 

Then found a wee feather and dragonfly to stamp. 

coloured in with watercolour pencils, and blended with water.

Then raided my button box and found a variety of buttons keeping with teh 
colour theme, green, blue and red. 

I hope you like it 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Pen, beautifully designed and coloured, lovely little embellishments too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning, Pen. You stamp and color so well, and these buttons add the perfect embellishments to the lovely composition. A perfect quote, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, love how you've coloured the peacock. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic sentiment it describes this beautiful page perfectly, love the bold colours.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen