Followers

Home

Tuesday, 4 April 2017

Spring blossom with blue birds


Hi there 

Thank you for popping in today to visit me.

Hope you are well

I have loved using my Misti stamping tool with the Penny Black 
Rubber stamp The Sweetest Sound



I started off layering the stamp on some card and you will see that I changed where the 
stamp was going to be in the picture


Stamped with watercolour pens creating the blossom spring flowers on 
the blue birds. 


I did end up on a roll so to speak and made around 6 different cards at the time

But the one here I stamped and coloured with a smoothie in blue to give 
a hallo around the birds and blossom.

Mat and layered onto black card onto a white card blank.

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the 
following 

Challenges 


Well that is it for today

Plenty to do and not enough time to do it. 

Have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, it sings spring to me. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Pen, I love your bird image and the gorgeous colours. brilliantly designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Pen, the colours are so vivid

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful card Pen and what a lovely stamp too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen