Followers

Home

Friday, 7 April 2017

Wall of strength

Morning all 

Here is my journal for today. 

Been working on it for a few days using different items, 
paints, sand gel, texture paste, ribbon, paper, glue 
etc etc 

Really new to this new form of crafting. 

Have entered it for the following challenge over on Facebook 


with Steampunk 

But seem to be having problems with Facebook at the moment it keeps 
on dropping out of "time" 

So sorry if I have not posted too much about my work lately 
just hope I will be able to continue to upload my entries. 


Here is the page having had the wall stencil used with texture paste and coloured in 
with red and orange. 

Steampunk Tuck in Wheels of strength ...
 Stencil used



Love to add this journal to the following 

Challenge 



I hope you like it and look forward to hearing your comments. 
Good and bad. As this is a new type of craft work and I am learning. 

Have a good day 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

3 comments:

  1. A great journal page Pen. I love all the texture. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your venture into journaling, the textures are wonderful. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page Pen, love the strong colours and texture, great design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen