Followers

Home

Sunday, 9 April 2017

Window butterfly

Hi there how are you today?

Thank you for popping in today. 

I have been busy making this card all from scraps out of my 
box of bits. 










Started off with gelli plate paper stock and snippet of mopped up paper

I started off with a sheet of paper which I had pulled off the image from 
a gelli plate. 

Die cut out the window from Shabby Chic Crafters Companion 

Mod podge the gelli plate paper onto card stock 
and stuck it down on a scrap 
of card.




Waited for it to dry. 


Added a snippet of spare red paper to the back of the window and 
filled it with a Rose image (not sure where that came from) 
with a pink butterfly (fussy cut out) 

Added a Rose ribbon from Crafty Ribbons 
and 2 extra butterflies and mat and layered onto 
another scrap of card stock

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




Thank you for your visit today and hope you liked the pictures 
yesterday. 

Glad to say all lambs were not hurt in taking the photos :) 

Did I say his number was 83 bless him. 

anyway best dash and get on 

Been sorting out my stash boxes and found loads to catch up with 
in completing some more cards. 

Funny how when you put something down that you are not happy with
how they seem so much better once you have found them again..

Do you find that too or is it just me? 

Have a good day

Crafty hugs 

x x 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful butterly card Pen, love the window die and how you've created the scene, beautiful summer colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry not been by lately, so busy. Gorgeous card recognise that ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the scene you created

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great scene you've created from those snippets, so pretty. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Pen - so pretty! Mrs A will love this for sure :)

    Well now, I never put a card to one side unfinished - only overnight perhaps but daren't start another one as am sure I'd never return to the first one. So I beat myself on the rump and keep plodding on :( Maybe I'm doing things wrong - your system is worth a try just for my sanity ... if am not too late!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do indeed love this card. The rose colourings are perfect and I like your window die cut. Thankyou for fluttering by the butterfly garden. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen