Followers

Home

Friday, 19 May 2017

all in the face

Hi there 

Well here I am today feeling like getting back to crafting 
so thought I would have a play with some 
Indigoblu items - stamps and stencil 


Started off with a black page and used the face stencil and a smoothie with some 
brown ink on - only used it lightly to give the face a glow. 


Then used all sorts of ways with the Gelatos pens to make the hair

Added the black stencil music into the hair to keep with the theme over 
at 

I hope you like it and look forward to getting crafting again 
tomorrow

Crafty hugs 

x x 

3 comments:

  1. Love all the different effects forming her hair. Hope you have a creative day, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen,
    oh this is so gorgeous and wonderfully created to.
    I did watch the wondeful demos of this and you have made an excellent work of it also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply incredible. I wish my hair sang like your lady's does.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen