Followers

Home

Monday, 1 May 2017

Caterpillar trail

Hi there

Hope you are having a good Bank Holiday
and here we are now in a new Month.

Where does the time go I ask myself.

Well here is my entry as one of the Design Team Members
Over at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

Caterpillar fun 



I have used a dry embossed shaped card blank with daisy flowers
and painted
in green a few of the flowers with Cosmic Shimmer paint.

Then I have used Craft Candi to make the caterpillars
added many many legs and a face for each wee chap.

Added a Happy Birthday tag with a butterfly
and a wee ribbon.
Can you see all those wee legs ?


I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the
following

Challenges 

Allsorts Challenge - 413 - Embossing

A Gem of a Challenge - #193 Embossing Wet or Dry

Delicious Doodles Challenge = Embossing

The Male Room - #59 - Theme Many legs

Have a lovely day

And I look forward to seeing you over at

Love to Craft Challenge Blog


Crafty hugs

x  x 

12 comments:

  1. Cute +++ love the caterpillars

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, love the embossing and those cute caterpillars. It's great for our Many Legs challenge at The Male Room. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely EF and like the way you have coloured some of the flowers but the use of card candy for the caterpillars is a brilliant idea, I could see the legs when I enlarged the photo, so cute.
    Thank you for joining our 'Embossing' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely brilliant Pen, I love the design and your cute caterpillars, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone sent me some of that craft candi. I didn't know what it was called or what it was for. I like what you made with yours. Yes, I saw the tiny legs. It is a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card and perfect embossing for our Allsorts theme this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those caterpillars are just too cute for words wandering around the flower garden. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pen,
    very cute caterpillars and beautifully coloured too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very cute. Love your embossing too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super idea to use the Candi to create caterpillars, love it! Thanks for playing at TMR.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think these cute caterpillars are super and perfect for the challenge! Sorry to be so late commenting! Thank you for playing along with our Many Legs challenge at The Male Room. Deborah, DT. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have completely embraced the many legs theme with this cute card... the caterpillars are precious. Thank you so much for joining us at The Male Room.
    Cyber hugs
    Shawna Dt

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen