Followers

Home

Monday, 8 May 2017

Fairy wonder

Morning all

Well I thought I would share with you my card for today

I just love the Lavinia stamps and papers 

so here is my card. 


I have used a backing paper from Lavinia
Stamped in black the fairy

and using my gelli plate made a very small reflection in the water.

can you see?


Then I have added butterflies, flowers and dragonfly onto the topper all of which
I have added a black alcohol pen edge too.
to bring together all the elements
Black edge to the topper onto a
square card blank made from Adorable Scorable card stock.

Added glitter (of course)


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge


Thank you for your visit 

And hope to be back tomorrow 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

10 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! I love the scene! The fairy against the moon is just stunning and I am crazy about butterflies! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Pen, such a beautiful fairy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you added the fairy reflection, it's little details like that that make a card. Just stunning. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gorgeous - such a pretty card. Perhaps you would like to come and play at IKEsWORLD Challenges - this definitely fits our theme :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super Fairy scene you have created and a lovely background as well - you can't beat Lavinia for fantasy, many thanks for joining our 'Butterflies, Fairies and Fantasy' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pen,
    what a very super card and that scene is awesome and very wonderful.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card with a lovely fairytale scene! So sweet! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Lavinia fairies, and you have given her such a gorgeous home! Thank you for sharing her with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome card. Beautiful made.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen