Followers

Home

Wednesday, 24 May 2017

The Change of Leaves Colour and texture

Afternoon all 

Thank you for popping in today and hope you are well 

What a day yesterday via the media with all the news. Terrible thing to 
happen in Manchester on 22nd at 10.30pm all those innocent children, young 
people and folk. 

Been working on my journal again, I am finding I can use my art to relax
without the need to "make" something like a card. 

I have plenty of cards at the moment and feel I need some other outlet and to 
craft via a journal is helping the journey 

Here is my journal page for the challenge 18 over on Facebook 


With the theme of

 Create a piece of work using the 
colours PURPLE, ORANGE & GREEN using the Theme, " The Change,"
The art prompt for this week is " texture " 
which is just for inspiration or idea for more journal work. 

So here is my page for today 


I first used a Clarity Stamp Stencil for the wood background using 
three different colours, orange, purple and green blending in the edges 

Then I used a variety of different leaves from Card-io stamps to create 
texture and the Change of Colour of the seasons. 

Well that was my thinking.....

From Spring (green) to Autumn (Orange and Purple) 

I hope you like it 

Have a good day and hope to see you soon 

Crafty hugs 

xxx 

4 comments:

  1. great idea to create an autumn theme. love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen,
    very beautiful and wonderfully created.
    Love the design and the super colours used.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased to hear that you're finding your journal a way to explore and play without the pressure of a finished object. This page looks very autumnal to me, mind you given our climate that'll probably next week! Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen