Followers

Home

Thursday, 11 May 2017

Thursday evening

Hi there

Well here I am just thinking what am I doing and know that I have
a new project to show in a few days time. 

Been having fun with new products (to me) 

but the main thing I have done these last few weeks is to get on the 
band wagon on loosing weight. 

I have found since I have no longer had a horse and started crafting 
my weight has gone up and up soooooo very much. 

It is not good and when my partner said the other evening he was worried 
about it - that shook me into action. 

Today I have bought a Nutribullet to blend those veg I am not too keen on eating 
into smoothies. 

Also I have joined that well known Points counting organisation to keep me on track 
not to go to meeting, yet, but that is not to say I will not be going. 
I am using online 

I have been out in the garden also over the last week trying to sort out the weeds
before, hopefully the rain comes. 

Well that is me for now....... 

Will keep you posted with photos of the garden over the next few days

and will be back to showing my crafting next week. 

Take care and hope to hear from you soon. 

x x 


1 comment:

  1. You have such a positive attitude, I KNOW it won't be long until all your pounds are shed. From what I saw on another site recently, you didn't look overweight to me. But photos are often deceiving. So, I hope you like that Nutribullet. I can't afford one, even though I have heard they are wonderful. Lots of luck with the diet.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen