Followers

Home

Thursday, 15 June 2017

Gone Fishing


Hi there 

Thank you for joining me today 

I have been working on the latest Design Team entry for 

 Love to Scrap Challenge blog 

and here is my entry 



using image provided by sponsor
Jumping Fish and Fishing Rules greeting
(DRS Designs)


I started by printing off the image onto smooth paper and using a mixture of 
pens and watercolour pens coloured in the image. 

I used a Kraft type card stock to make the card.

I found a bit of material which I thought looked a little like fishing net and stuck it down onto 
the card blank. 

Added the toppers to black card stock and mounted onto the card blank. I have added 
glitter pen to the fish to make it look like "just out the water" but you 
may not be able to see it ? 

I hope you like it and I look forward to seeing you over at the Challenge 
Boyz Rule

Have a great day 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

12 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Pen, the colouring on the fish is so lifelike, love the scene and netting

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant, Pen. A perfect card for a man, especially one who fishes. Of course, I like the Fish Rules, too. Really clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to ask. How's your mother? Maybe you can update us in a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous fishing card Pen and I love the colours that you've used, great stamping too. Sandra x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pen,
    what a very super card and such a great design.
    Hope your Mum is feeling better.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, I love the texture from that lovely netting, the glitter on the fish was a great idea to give it that just caught look x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design and fabulous fish image Pen, the netting behind the image is a fab idea, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Great image, and I think that material behind is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Pen! I am so loving that sentiment! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent mood, Pen - bravo! Super card!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really lovely card Pen. The image is lovely and I really like the glittery fish. The netting gives great texture. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen