Followers

Home

Tuesday, 13 June 2017

what a new bag

Afternoon all 

Well good news is that Mum is now back home. Been a great worry all round 
but would not say that she is out the woods yet. 

I have been having fun over this last week making bags

so here is my bag. 

A few steps along the way :) 



pocket as you will see I have used up the material by machining 2 pieces together. 
The pocket is lined. 



It is lined with a large pocket on the inside. 

Really enjoying making things like this. 

Going to try to make some purses next. 

I do have a question if you can help

I have a purse which has the following material and I do not know 
where to get more from 

I still have about a meter but this was in a kit. 

All I see is that it is called Dash. 

Any help would love to know if I can get more. 

It is a type of Cotton Canvas / poplin / duck materiel? 

Well have a great day 

Crafty Sewing hugs 

x x 


4 comments:

  1. Very impressed with your bag making. Hopefully when we move and have space to swing a small cat, I can get a sewing machine!
    Good to hear that your Mum is home, I hope she continues to make a good recovery x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely to read that mum is home, hopefully she will be fully recovered soon. Love the bag great fabric and design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear that your mum's now home, I hope she continues to improve.
    Super little bags, no end to your creativity Pen, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to read that your mother has returned home. I know that takes some of the pressure off you, too.

    Your bag is wonderful. Wish I could sew like that. All I can make are things I can tear, then sew wonky style.

    I have NO idea how to answer your fabric question, because I've never heard of the kit or the company. Boy, I'm NO help at all!

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen