Followers

Home

Sunday, 16 July 2017

Gillyflowers


Hi there

Well thought I would just pop in this morning with my card for the latest challenge 
over at 


My plan was to go out into the garden to pick the blackcurrants but it is raining 
again. But today I really must pick them and not have the problem I had the other day

The blackbirds ate all my gooseberries during the rain !!!

Well here is my card 

I have used Serif programme to make this card topper. 

Printed it off on our new printer and mat and layered onto a card blank. 

I hope you like it I have used the name of gillyflowers for this picture trying to 
create a flower meadow with apricot colour flowers 



Have a good day and catch up again soon 

Crafty hugs 

xxx 

11 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Naughty birds nicking your gooseberries, no gooseberry crumble for you then! Hope the blackcurrants survive x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the way you put the topper together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is STUNNING. Your new printer must be fabulous. I simply adore the entire card.

    The birds have gotten all my ripe blackberries. Every day I water and there are NO ripe ones, only ones that are still green. I can empathize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty meadow image. Perfect for the summer. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - thank you for joining The Craft Barn Month Challenge. Hope you beat the blackbirds to the blackcurrants! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous meadow image Pen, lovely design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty - it definitely looks like a wildflower medal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really beautiful card Pen. It's a wildflower delight. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely meadow you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty meadow - so cheering on this grey morning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very pretty July flower card. The blackbirds usually get all my cherries but I managed to get a few before they stripped the tree this year.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen