Followers

Home

Friday, 21 July 2017

sewing revolution

Good morning all

Well I have been more involved with sewing over the last few weeks, 
I have been so inspired with materials that I have been making 
bags and zip bags and this week my first item of clothing

It has been many many years since I made something and although it 
may not be totally right. 

I am pleased with it. 

While in the making Den thought it was an apron due to the pockets, so I said I need something 
for my tissues. 

Well it is a tunic. It needs a bit of tweaking today the ties are a bit high for me. 

Going to try making a top today, but think the pattern is a bit big - 
so not sure if it will be ok.... make and then adjust maybe. 

I have the problem of big boobs and big hips (at the moment) although I am very pleased 
to say I have lost a stone in weight 

So here is the photo of the tunic 




Well best be going I have added my photo to Jeniffer Taylor's Facebook site under the 
#sewingrevolution 

Have a great day 

x x 



4 comments:

  1. WOW!! The only sewing I do is on paper or torn fabric. Congratulations on both the lovely tunic and losing so much weight. I had to look for the conversion, and for your non-British friends it is 14 lbs! Great job on both counts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, very impressed with your sewing skills and congratulations on the weight loss too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tunic is fantastic Pen. I'm so impressed with your sewing. Huge congratulations on losing all that weight. Well Done! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen,
    oh that tunic is fantastic and the material is gorgeous.
    You have made a wonderful job of it.
    I used to make my own clothes years ago when I was younger.
    I made a tango coloured lace dress with lining and a square bare back that came just above the waist once.
    I was wearing it when I met my first husband who I lost to Cancer 14 years later.
    So perhaps it did look rather good.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen