Followers

Home

Tuesday, 15 August 2017

Back to school - too early

Hi there

Thank you for popping in to see me today.

Have to say that I have been so busy making some clothes that I have not 
been around to post my cards. 

That has been happening in the background. 

It was my Grand-daughters birthday this month - 20 years old 

WHERE does the time go. 

Anyway here is my card for the mid month inspriation 
over at LTSCB

I hope you like it 



I have used my alcohol pens to colour in and used distress inks for the back ground 

Mounted onto black card and onto a green card blank. 

Its a bit difficult to see the names I have spotted 2 so far. 

Think it may be a nice card for my Grandson who is 7 next month. 

Hope to see you over at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog 

Have a good day 

Crafty hugs 

x x 




7 comments:

  1. Very unusual, but it looks great. I hope we get to see more photos of your sewing projects x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smashing card to get the brain cells back into gear Pen, love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Pen, great design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen,
    what a very brilliant card, and that design is fabulous.
    So clever.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!! It would be perfect for an early fall birthday, or a back to school card. Perfect interactive card for the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card and great fun. I'm sure he'll love it. I enlarged to read the words at the side. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun card -my 8yrs grandaughter loves word searches-so this would be ideal
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen