Followers

Home

Tuesday, 1 August 2017

People will forget



HI there

Thank you for joining me today to see what I am up too

Here is my card which I have made for the challenge over at

Love to Craft Challenge Blog as a Design Team member.

I really enjoyed making this card starting with a blank white bit of card.


I will show you via photos on the steps to make this card

The reflection in the "water" has been done by using a Gelli plate.



I have used Clarity Stamps and brushes to make this card with distress inks.



Well I hope I have given you some encouragement to join us over
on the blog and I look forward to seeing your entries.

Bye for now

Crafty hugs

x x 

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Pen, beautifully designed and coloured, I love the reflection, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabukous reflection you made, great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely gorgeous Pen, the inking is amazing and what a beautiful sentiment
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a tranquil scene you've created so perfectly. Absolutely stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Pen,would make a beautiful sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pan,
    this is such a very wonderful card and your inking and stamping techniques are excellent.
    I love the scene you have created, and the water refelction is perfect also.
    Hope your Mum is okay now.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen