Followers

Home

Saturday, 9 September 2017

Pamper yourself

Hi there

How has your week been? Terrible times in the USA with the hurricane
puts ones own worries into perceptive dont you think?  

It was my Daughters birthday a couple of days ago so here is
her card which I made for her. 


the back 


the inside


I have used Hunkydory Pampered Paws kit to make the card

Thought she needed to be pampered so I hope she liked it. 

Nearly sorted out my craft room now and all set to get back to doing 
my crafting which I am looking forward too. 

I was at the Village Hall this week with my cards and had people 
throw their hands up in horror when I displayed my Christmas Cards 
but I have to say that there are only 8 more coffee morning before the Big Day!!

Where has this year gone? 

Well that is me for now. 

Been busy making Bean Chutney, had to beg and borrow jars this year. 

Looks like it will be tomato chutney next :) 

Have a great day

Would like to enter this for the following

Challenge

Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes 173

Crafty hugs 

x x 



4 comments:

  1. Love the pink poodle, great design and layout, a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen,
    what a really great card, and your design is wonderful.
    Love the super colours.
    Bean Chutney that's unusual.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fun card, great colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, so fun. I'm rattling with jars at the moment, 200 full of honey and two more boxes full waiting to be filled. I can't wash any pots as the dishwasher keeps being used to sterilise the jars!

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen