Followers

Home

Wednesday, 4 October 2017

Sewing again

Hi there

How are you today. 

Thought I would share today a few bits of sewing I have been
doing. 

Both these items have been made with scrape material bits


 And the zip bag using joined together inside material 
and scraps of the white star material. 




a curtain for the small bag with the insides using 
the ironing board cover which I replaced


See the zig zag stitches to join the material together here. 




The red bag with the 3 zips have 3 pockets so can be used
for all those interesting items which need to be stored. 

I am using it for my hand sewing items. 

Have a good day and hope that I have inspired you to 
pick up your sewing too. 

Have a great day 

x x 

5 comments:

  1. These are all fab, love to see some sewn items

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects Pen :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, Pen. I wish I could sew like you. All I know how to do is tear fabric and sew wonky on paper or fabric. I so admire your abilities and sewing a zipper is especially difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fabulous fabric makes x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are great projects Pen. Very useful too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen