Followers

Home

Monday, 16 October 2017

Stuffed bag

Afternoon all

Well I hope you are safe and not being blown away with the strong 
winds that are in the UK today. 

Very windy here I have to say, and I remember the storm of 1987 which 
ripped the roof off our home. 

So I hope today will not be so bad here in Devon

Anyway been playing with my sewing machine today, using up a couple of 
fat quarters scraps  I have used up scraps of ribbon and ric rac.

Stuffing was bits from my bag of wadding scraps !!! So a bag out of scraps. 

I have made this bag - ops should have taken photos along the way





I have used a bit of poly wadding to give the bag a bit more body and stuffed the handles with 
toy stuffing. 


I have added ric rac from Crafty ribbons along the bottom edge front and back 
and a ribbon again from Crafty ribbons by the handle. 


I hope you like it. Now I have to wonder what I am going to do with it. 

May give it away to a family member.? 

I would like to enter it for the 

Crafty Ribbons Challenge over on Facebook

Pixies Crafty Workshop Week 303 and 304

Have a great day 

Crafty sewing hugs 

x x 

6 comments:

  1. I wish I sewed REAL things. Your bag made from scraps is wonderful and a great way to get rid of those scraps that are left over from other projects. It will be a welcome gift, whoever you give it to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic pen and I love the material. You certainly have lots of talents. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Pen, beautiful little bag, love the material you've used, I'm sure whoever receives it will love it Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab project Pen, love the fabric and the ribbons are a great touch
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bag Pen - so clever! And super use of snippets of course.

    Lovely to see you in the Playground as well.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen