Followers

Home

Saturday, 11 November 2017

Remembrance Day Poppy

Good Morning 

Well here I am sitting here and thought I would share with you what I 
was making yesterday. 

I asked for a pattern for a poppy and my niece posted one to me over social media
and once I started looking I found so many it took ages to sort out what I was going to do. 

Anyway I set too..... make a few Crochet Poppies so that I can wear one today and tomorrow. 

I do think it is important to remember those that have gone before us, and those
who are still fighting for our freedom. 

I have made these with double knit wool and a crochet hook 4.5mm. 

The first one was made with darker wool and the 2 others with bright red. 

I have used a safety pin to attach the poppies to my clothes. 

They were very quick to make - think I need a bit more practice reading 
patterns as I did get in a bit of a muddle 

So I did watch a few YouTube videos which were a help. 

Think I am more a watch than a read learner. 

So here are my poppies. 







Have a good day and do remember to have a moment to remember at 

11 o-clock today 

11 am on the 11th of 11 month 

Crafty hugs 

x x 





2 comments:

  1. Simply incredible poppies. I know you will wear them with pride. Have a super Remembrance Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful way to remember x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen