Followers

Home

Thursday, 1 June 2017

Clay Flowers

Hi there 

thank you for popping in today 

Here is my entry for the Challenge over at LTCCB for this month

I have used something very different 

Clay and made this wee picture which I gave to Mum when we were there the 
other weekend 


I have used Kay Sue Designs craft products making the
flowers and pots out of clay.



The clay is self drying - in white. Then I have used my alcohol pens to colour in the
flowers and pots.



 But before this I made the canvas using chalk paints and a brayer.


Before I added the sun. Note the moss on the pots this is using Flowersoft
which you sprinkle onto glue.


I gave this canvas to Mum when we were last up to Kent to see her.

Something that will last after the flowers I gave her had faded

Would like to enter it for the following

Challenges

Artistic Inspirations Challenge 180 anything goes/ Flowers theme (optional)

Crafting by Designs - Anything goes June

crafty Creations Challenge- 342 - Anything goes

Creates and makes - 12 anything goes with optional yellow


Hope to see you over at the challenge


Have a lovely day

Crafty hugs

x x


7 comments:

  1. I'm sure mum loved her gift Pen, the canvas is beautiful, bright and colourful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Would never have thought to use alcohol pens to colour them, but it works beautifully. What a lovely gift for your Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The concept of clay on a card really piqued my interest. I've never used air dry clay, only poly. I bet yours was much lighter. This was a fabulous card and an unusual concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so beautiful Pen, I love the garden theme and it's so lovely to see the clay shapes, I'm sure your mum loved it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pen,
    what a very beautiful canvas and the design is fantastic.
    Love your clay flowers and pots.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah this is brilliant,

    and
    Thank you for always encouragement for me.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen