Followers

Home

Saturday, 1 July 2017

Birthday Girl

Hi there

Welcome to my blog page today 

It is time again for the Challenge over at Love to Craft 

and here is my entry for this month 

Anything goes 

So I thought I would show you the Birthday Card I made for my daughter



 I have used all Hunkydory items here with die cut out sentiments from 
Crafters Companion 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 

Hope to see you over on the blog and look forward to 
seeing your entries this month. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 


8 comments:

  1. Ice cream is a great way to celebrate a birthday, love your card and sense of humour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Pen, fab images and design, love ice cream to, but not good for me as I have diabetes, bo hoo!, have a lovely weekend, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bday card! The image is adorable :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card, Pen. Simply sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card for your daughter Pen. I hope she enjoyed her special day. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card, I hope your daughter had a fabulous day. You obviously had her when you were 7 though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pen,
    what a very lovely card and such a great design.
    That image is brill and very yummy.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a bright and cheerful birthday card!

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen