Followers

Home

Saturday, 15 July 2017

Goldfish

Hi there

Been a bit of awhile since I was last here. 

Busy doing the garden picking the fruit and getting into my sewing 

Here is my card for this months Challenge over at 

LTSCB

I have used Limited Run - Goldfish image 


The fish I have printed on special paper and flipped a set of the images to make them 
swim the other way.



I have used the background which I have made using a stencil, grunge paste and miro beads




Then used a bit of material from my latest "bargain Bag" and made the seaweed.






Then spent bit of time using my alcohol pens to colour in, cut out and then 
construct the picture. 

Blue card stock with a circle


Hope you like it 

Have fun and I look forward to seeing your entries this month over on the blog

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog 

But in the mean time I would like to enter this for the following

Challenges

More Mixed Media Challenge - Anything Goes" optional Pastel

Pixies Crafty Workshop - Week 289 and 290

See you again soon 

Crafty hugs 

x x 


10 comments:

  1. This is incredible. I can't believe how much time you must have spent creating this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Pen - clever you! Great to see you in the Playground again.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love all the texture on this and the expression on the fishes' faces are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun!! Love that fabulous background; it's perfect for the fishies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha excellent!!! very creative and so beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant make Pen, beautiful colours and textures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an amazing card Pen! I love the fish! Thanks for the tutorial too. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card! The background is amazing, April x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous card Pen. Love all your little goldfish and the background looks amazing. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely amazing love all the texture,fabulous background, and how you flipped some iof the fish -brilliant and great step by step too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen