Followers

Home

Sunday, 1 October 2017

You drive me Batty

Well hello again 

Here I am thinking about things and trying to catch up doing what I should be 
doing. 

Life seems to get busy and things get in the way. 

But with my garden getting to the point of "running down" for Autumn it is giving 
me a bit more time to craft. Well here is me hope it will be the case. 

I have got this card ready to show you for the challenge over at 

Love to Scrap Challenge blog 


I have used..... the images of the bats and sentiment from  Oddball Art Co

I have coloured in the bats with alcohol pens and cut them out 

mat and layered the sentiment onto black card and mirri board 

Then I designed a background paper 

mat and layered that and here it is. 

Something a bit different but fun too. 

May even use it for my partners birthday card, his birthday being on 
31st October 

Anyway hope to see you soon 

take care and crafty hugs 

I would like to enter if for the following 

challenge 

Allsorts Challenge Week 435 - Sentiment in focus

Delicious Doodles Challenge - "Halloween(scary or Cute)"

x x 

7 comments:

  1. Oh Pen, I think this would be a fantastic card for your partner. It says a lot, too. I simply adore the card and how much you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen,
    what a very brilliant card and your design is a bit batty excuse the pun.
    Seriously it's brilliantly created.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Pen, lovely design and colours Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun!! The web makes a perfect background for those little guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant, love those bats, they have such much character x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and cute card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super card this is Pen and I love the little bats. A great sentiment too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen