Followers

Home

Wednesday, 1 November 2017

100th Birthday

Hi there

Well not sure where the time has gone now that we are into November 

It was Dennis birthday yesterday but this is NOT his card :) 

I was asked to make a special card for a distant relative to us for 

Aunty Florrie

So here it is - I was asked to have Lillie's, pots of flowers and colour 

so I hope I met the requirements. They were pleased with it. 

I have used Hunkydory items, die cut out the sentiments 






Thank you for your visit and happy crafting 

xxx 

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Pen, lovely floral design, bound to please Auntie, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday to Dennis and a fabulous card for the birthday girl. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and I love the fonts of the letter dies you chose x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely birthday card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Birthday wishes to Dennis. Your card is beautiful Pen. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen